Verdict: Environmentally Friendly, Ethical, Made in Canada, Natural Materials, High Quality
Red Creek Handmade makes 100% Linen Children’s Clothes in Squamish, B.C. Their clothes are gender neutral, timeless, and high quality.
What They Sell: Kid’s Clothing, Baby Clothing
Transparency: Very transparent. All clothes are made by hand on their homestead with linen woven and dyed in the United States.
What They Are Doing Great:
- High quality pieces will last through many years and children.
- Pants come a bit long so they can be cuffed and worn longer.
- Made in Canada!
- Linen is considered a more environmentally friendly crop than cotton because it uses less water to produce (although it does require more ironing!).
- Clothes are completely biodegradable.
Room for Improvement:
- None. We emailed to ask about where the linen is grown, but otherwise they seem to be doing everything great.
- Where is the linen for your garments grown?
- Do you use low-impact dyes?