Verdict: Fair Trade, Organic Cotton, Ethical, Eco Friendly
Good & Fair Clothing produces Fair Trade and organic cotton basics (T-Shirts, Scarves, and Underwear) in India.
***This company only ships within the U.S.A.***
Transparency: Very transparent. Fair trade and organic cotton certifications mean that these clothes are ethically made in each step of the supply chain.
What They Are Doing Great:
- Fair Trade certifications mean that workers are treated fairly and paid fairly in every step of the supply chain.
- Organic cotton uses less water to produce and doesn’t use harmful chemicals or pesticides to grow.
- Basic styles and classic colours mean these are wardrobe staples that won’t go out of style.
Room for Improvement:
- Only ships within the U.S.A.
- See: Unanswered Questions
Emailed Dec 31 2015 to ask:
- Do you monitor and set goals for electricity, natural gas and water usage at the factory level?
- Do you ship using minimal packaging and marketing materials, and have you made an effort to ship products in biodegradable or recyclable bags?